EPF Master Teacher Program
Do you have a passion for personal finance and economics? Are you interested in making money to share this enthusiasm and knowledge with your educational peers? Have you always wanted to present at a national conference but aren’t sure where to start? Apply to NCCEE’s EPF Master Teacher program where you become the teacher trainer!
NCCEE is seeking at least 2 teachers from each North Carolina State Board of Education District to designate as EPF Master Teachers. These individuals will be equipped to conduct professional development sessions during the summer on behalf of NCCEE. Requirements for consideration are listed below.
● Must be an educator with full teacher licensure
● Must attend one of the 40-hour EPF training courses conducted by NCCEE
● Attend a one-day NCCEE professional development session during the calendar year
● Participate in a single day EPF Master Teacher training session
● Successfully complete the Everfi digital literacy module
● Pass the W!SE financial literacy certification exam
● Pass the TEL exam
● Participate in an interview
● Conduct a lesson demonstration
● Obtain permission and a letter of recommendation from an administrator
What’s In It For Teachers?
● Conduct professional development on NCCEE’s behalf and earn money for doing so!
● NCCEE will reimburse or provide lodging, travel, meals and supplies.
● EPF Master Teachers will be contracted to present professional development for NCCEE as needed.
Application information coming soon.